Sadderick Thiele counsels principal and agent regarding both contract designs and the processing of contracts in all apsects concerning private building and real estate law.
Additionally, Sadderick Thiele accompanies public principals as well as bidders upon all questions in the matter of public procurement law.
- Studied law at the University of Cologne with focus i.a. on private building law, 2013 until 2018
- Student and legal assistant in a medium-sized law office, 2015 until 2019
- Research associate at Kapellmann und Partner, 2019
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf, with stages i.a. at Kapellmann und Partner and a pharmaceutical firm’s legal and compliance department, 2018 until 2021
- doctoral project in the field of general tort
- Lawyer at Kapellmann und Partner since 2021