Nils Romanautzky, LL.M.
- Real estate law
- Corporate law/M&A
- Construction contracts
Nils Romanautzky advises clients on real estate law as well as on corporate law and corporate acquisitions. He also provides legal advice on construction law.
- Legal studies at Humboldt University, 2010 to 2015
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Berlin, including placement at the Senate Department for Urban Development and Environment as well as in an international law firm
- Research assistant at international law firm with a focus on corporate M&A, 2017 to 2019
- Master of Law at University Potsdam with a focus in tax and corporate law, 2018 to 2020
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2019