Philipp Hoffmann, LL.M.oec.
- Construction contracts
- Corporate law/M&A
- Restructuring and insolvency law
Philipp Hoffmann advises clients on building contracts as well as on corporate law and corporate acquisitions. He also provides legal advice on insolvency law, in particular on aspects of construction insolvency law.
- Legal studies at Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg, 2011 to 2016
- Research assistant at Institute of Economic Law, 2014
- Studies of business law and economic law at Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg and Southwest University of Political Science and Law in Chongqing (PRC), 2013 to 2017
- Research assistant at an international law firm with a focus on Corporate/M&A in Berlin, 2017
- Legal Clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Berlin (Kammergericht) including placements at Kapellmann, Regional Court Berlin (Landgericht Berlin), Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy and the legal department of a listed German company, 2018 to 2020
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2020