- Construction contracts
- Law of architects and engineers
Mr. Stock advises principals and contractors on all questions of private construction law and the law of architects, from contract drafting to contract management as well as in litigious disputes before courts and arbitral tribunals.
- Studied of law at the University of Cologne, 2009 to 2014
- Lecturer at the Repetitorium Jura Intensiv Rheinland in Bonn, Düsseldorf and Cologne, 2014 to 2016
- Legal clerkship at the Oberlandesgericht in Cologne in Aachen, Duisburg, Cologne and Wellington (New Zealand), 2015 to 2017
- Ongoing PhD on the law of construction contracts
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2018