Monika Pieczonka advises and represents clients and contractors in all questions of construction law as well as architectural and engineering law. Another focus is on employment law. Monika Pieczonka advises on the enforcement and defence of claims, both in and out of court. Furthermore, Monika Pieczonka advises on all questions of antitrust and competition law.
- Study of law at Ludwig-Maximilians-University in Munich, 2011 to 2016
- Academic focus on antitrust, competition and intellectual property law
- Legal clerkship in the district of the Higher Regional Court of Munich, including stations in Cape Town, South Africa, as well as Kapellmann, 2017 to 2019
- Ongoing doctorate on a antitrust law topic at the Ruhr-University of Bochum
- Lawyer with Kapellmann since 2021