Dr Marius Krudewig
- Procurement law
- Public funding and subsidy law
- Public law
Dr Krudewig advises public principals as well as bidders on all questions of procurement law. Aside from supporting public principals in proceedings under VgV, VOB/A and UVgO, he advises companies in procurement procedures (verifying procurement documents, offer documents and complaints). Representing clients in review procedures before procurement tribunals and procurement senates is a further key area of his practice.
Moreover, Dr Krudewig advises clients from the private and public sector on all questions of administrative law, in particular in the context of the realization of construction projects. The focus of his work lies on construction planning law and building regulations. In the field of public funding and subsidy law he advises on the legally compliant management of publicly funded projects and defends beneficiaries against imminent grant reclamations.
- Studied law at the University of Düsseldorf, 2012 to 2017
- Research Assistant at the Chair for criminal law, corporate criminal law and media law, Prof. Dr. Karsten Altenhain, 2017 to 2020
- PhD on criminal law, 2020
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court Düsseldorf, 2020 to 2022
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2022