- Construction contracts
- Law of architects and engineers
Maria Pape advises and represents clients and contractors in all areas of private construction and architectural law. The advice includes all issues of contract drafting, contract management and litigation before courts. One focus of the consulting practice is on alternative contract models such as integrated project management with multi-party contracts.
- Legal studies at Technical University of Dresden, Universitat de Barcelona and the Westphalian Wilhelms University Münster, 2012 to 2019
- Research assistant at a leading global law firm, 2019
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf, 2020 to 2022
- Currently PhD student focusing on the field of construction contract law
- Associate with Kapellmann since March 2023