Louisa Krümpelmann advises principals and contractors in all matters of private construction and architectural law, both on the drafting of contracts and in contentious disputes. Another focus is real estate law and, in particular, the law governing condominium associations. Furthermore, she is regularly involved in the public procurement law teams of the Hamburg office.
- Studied law at the Ruprecht-Karls-University of Heidelberg, 2012 to 2018
- Scholarship holder of the Cusanuswerk, 2014 to 2018
- Study abroad at King's College London, 2014 to 2015
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Hamm with stations at a leading international commercial law firm, the Federal Cartel Office and the Federal Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwältin) at Kapellmann since 2021