Katrin Prechtl advises and represents clients and contractors on all questions of public procurement law, as well as public and private construction law, both in and out of court and in the defence of claims. Her main focus is on large real estate and infrastructure projects. Furthermore, Katrin Prechtl advises on all questions of employment law.
- Study of law as a scholarship holder of the Hanns - Seidel - Foundation at the University of Passau, 2010 to 2016
- Legal clerkship in the OLG district of Munich, including stations at the public prosecutor's office in Ingolstadt, 2016 to 2018
- Scientific activity at the Institute for Legal Didactics at the University of Passau, 2018 to 2020
- Ongoing doctorate on a sanctions law topic at the University of Passau
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2020
Further qualifications and memberships
- Munich training as business mediator, 2016 to 2017
- Member of the working group of lawyers of the CSU, district association of Lower Bavaria
- Member of the Association of Medium-Sized Entrepreneurs, Freelancers and Employees e.V.