Juliane advises on all aspects of commercial and corporate law. Her field of activity includes the advice of companies and their shareholders on corporate law issues as well as in the context of M&A transactions. In particular, she advises various corporate entities and provides advice on all issues relating to directors' and officers' liability.
- Studied law at the Heinrich Heine University of Düsseldorf, 2013 to 2018
- Research associate working for a leading international law firm in the area of litigation/arbitration, 2018 to 2019
- Legal clerkship (Referendariat) at the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf and in Paris, 2019 to 2021
- Research associate working for a leading international law firm in the area of M&A transactions, 2021 to 2022
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2022