Dr Jochen Neumann, LL.M.
- Real estate law
- Commercial lease law
- Construction contracts
- Law of architects and engineers
Dr Neumann advises on all areas of real estate law, construction law and commercial lease law. The focus is on advising owners, investors and tenants in connection with project developments, real estate transactions and court disputes.
Further qualifications and membership
- Lecturer on real estate law at the FH Aachen
- Studied law at the University of Cologne, 2003 to 2009
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf with stages at the Building Authority of the city of Duisburg and international law firms in Düsseldorf, 2009 to 2011
- Extra-occupational studies (Real Estate Law) at the Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster, 2014 to 2016
- Doctoral thesis in real estate law, 2015 to 2017
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Noerr LLP as a member of the real estate practice group, 2012 to 2013
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at a mid-sized real estate law firm in Cologne, 2013 to 2015
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2015