Janine defends and advises private individuals and companies in all areas of commercial criminal law. A further key practice area is criminal law compliance. Here she supports companies from all sectors and of all sized in the implementation of compliance systems. In criminal and administrative offence proceedings, Janine defends our clients at all levels of the legal system, where necessary assisting them as witness advisor and joint plaintiff's representative.
- Studied law with a focus on criminal law at the Rheinische Friedrich Wilhelms University Bonn, 2013 to 2018
- Research assistant in M&A in a major commercial law firm in Cologne, 2019 to 2020
- Research assistant in corporate and commercial law at a Cologne law firm, 2020 to 2021
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court Cologne including seats in commercial criminal law at AHK Tunis and an international commercial law firm in Dubai, 2020 to 2022
- Ongoing PhD in commercial criminal law
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2023