- Public law
Friederike Schoenauer advises clients from the private and public sector on all questions of administrative law, in particular in the context of the realization of construction projects. The focus of her work lies on construction planning law and building regulations. In the field of public funding and subsidy law she advises on the legally compliant management of publicly funded projects and defends beneficiaries against imminent grant reclamations.
- Studied law at the Universities of Münster (Germany) and Paris Nanterre (France), 2012 to 2018
- Scholarship from the Konrad Adenauer Foundation
- Foreign Law and Language Program for French law (“FFA”) at the University of Münster, 2012 to 2014
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf, with stations at the Administrative Court of Düsseldorf and the legal department of a North-Rhine-Westphalian municipality, 2018 to 2021
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwältin) at Kapellmann, since 2022