Dr Dressel advises principals and contractors in all areas of private construction law. This includes, in particular, advice during the construction of major infrastructure projects. In addition, Dr Dressel also advises architects and their clients on all questions of contract drafting, contract execution and liability. The focus of his consulting practice is on the health care sector, in particular hospital construction.
Finally, one focus of Dr Dressel's practice is on sustainable design and construction (Kapellmann | green contracts). Whether it is the implementation of ESG criteria in practice or the achievement of certifications for specific projects - Dr Dressel advises principals and contractors throughout all phases: from planning, through construction and use, to deconstruction.
- City of Cologne: Collapse of the Historical City Archive
- City of Cologne: Total rehabilitation and partial renewal of the Mülheim Bridge
- Heilbronn Clinic: Consulting for the general planner
- Studied law at the Albert-Ludwigs-Universität in Freiburg and at the Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität in Bonn
- Research assistant at the University of Bonn, Institute for German and Rhenish Legal History, 2008 until 2012
- PhD on the history of intellectual property law in the 19th century
- Legal Clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Bonn, including stages at the German Consulate General in Scotland and the Federation of German Industries, 2012 until 2014
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2015
Further qualifications and memberships
- Member of Institute für Baurecht Freiburg im Breisgau e.V. (IfBF)
- Member of Deutscher Baugerichtstag e.V.
- Participation in the advanced training course "Fundamentals of Sustainable Building" of the German Sustainable Building Council