Dr Sebastian Konrads, LL.M.
- Competition law
- Corporate compliance
Dr Konrads advises on German and EU competition law. He advises companies in proceedings of the Federal Cartel Office and the European Commission concerning possible infringements of competition law requirements, on private enforcement, in merger control proceedings, in court proceedings relating to competition law as well as on establishing a compliance system.
Further qualifications and memberships
- Lecturer on competition law Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences
- Member of the Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht e.V.
- Studies of law, University of Münster, 2003 to 2008
- LL.M. in European Business Law, University of the West of England in Bristol, 2008 to 2009
- PhD in corporate and competition law, University of Düsseldorf, 2009 to 2012
- Research assistant in the field of competition law at Lovells LLP and SBR Rechtsanwälte, 2009 to 2011
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court Düsseldorf, 2012 to 2014, inter alia positions with the Department of Trade and Industry of North Rhine-Westphalia and in the field of competition law with the law firm Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2014