Dr Sabrina von Rüden
- Corporate law/M&A
- Commercial and distribution law
- Competition law
- Corporate compliance
Dr von Rüden advises and represents partnerships and corporations in all issues of commercial and corporate law. Her activities in this area are centred on structuring and establishing of companies as well as on the representation of the interests of companies towards their corporate bodies respectively the interests of corporate bodies towards the companies´ shareholders. Dr von Rüden also supports small and medium-sized company transactions.
A key area of her practice regarding commercial and distribution law is the drafting and installation of distribution contracts in compliance with competition law as well as the respective training for companies and employees.
Further qualifications and memberships
- Member of the Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht
- Member of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Vertriebsrecht
- Lecturer for distribution law at the IST University for Management Duesseldorf
- Studied law at the University of Osnabrück, 2000 to 2005
- PhD on the subject of "Risk allocation in distribution contracts and the effect on their lawfulness under competition law in Germany and the UK" at the University of Osnabrück, 2005 to 2009
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf, 2007 to 2009
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwältin) at a major international law firm, 2009 to 2012,
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2012