Dr Robert Elixmann
- Construction contracts
- Law of architects and engineers
- Project development and project management law
- Real estate law
Dr Elixmann advises in particular on private construction law, law of architects and engineers and project development and project management law. An additional practice area is real estate law.
What others say
One of the most frequently recommended lawyers for construction law – Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers® "Germany's Best Lawyers 2020"
Listed as a recommended lawyer for real estate and construction law – kanzleimonitor.de 2019/2020 (law firm directory of the German institute for legal departments & in-house lawyers)
- Comprehensive architect and construction law support for the Viega Group for project Viega World in Attendorn as BIM-project
- Scientific evaluation and advice to the Federal Ministry of Transportation and Digital Infrastructure (Bundesministerium für Verkehr und Digitale Infrastruktur, BMVI) on implementing the BIM Level Plan on Digital Planning and Construction (Stufenplan Digitales Planen und Bauen) as part of the joint ventures InfraBIM and BIM4INFRA 2020
- Scientific evaluation of BIM pilot projects of the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Natural Conservation, Building and Nuclear Safety (Bundesministerium für Umwelt, Naturschutz, Bau und Reaktorsicherheit, BMUB) (as subcontractor of planen+bauen 4.0)
- Comprehensive architect and construction law support for the Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield group for project "Westfield Hamburg – Überseequartier"
- Legal support for several project management companies on contractual matters (negotiations, claim management)
Further qualifications and memberships
- Lecturer at the continuing education program „BIM Professional for Building and Infrastructure Construction“ at the Academy of Ruhr-University Bochum
- Lecturer at the continuing education program „Building Information Modeling (BIM) Professional“ at the Technical University Munich School of Management
- Lecturer at RWTH Aachen University (Digital Planning Methods in MEP Engineering)
- Studied law at the Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg i.B., 2004 to 2008
- Research assistant at the Institute for Public Law - Department IV: Administrative Law, Prof. Dr Friedrich Schoch, 2009 to 2011
- PhD on data privacy law, 2011
- Legal clerkship in Düsseldorf, Bonn and Seoul, 2011 to 2013
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2013