Dr Natalie Henrici (née Rott)
Specialist lawyer for construction and architects’ law
- Construction contracts
- Law of architects and engineers
- Project development and project management law
- Real estate law
Dr Henrici is active in private construction, real estate, project management and engineering law. She advises and represents clients on questions of remuneration and liability, in and out of court.
- contract- and claim-management of an complex high-rise in Frankfurt a. M.
- redevelopment a high-rise of an complex bank in Frankfurt a. M.
- redevelopment and extension a mineral therme
- Studied law at the Johannes-Gutenberg University Mainz in competition and criminal (business crimes) law, 2006 to 2010
- Research assistant at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Frankfurt am Main, 2010 to 2011
- Legal clerkship at the Regional Court of Darmstadt, 2011 to 2013
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwältin) at Kapellmann since 2014
- PhD on a construction law related topic at Darmstadt Technical University, 2013 to 2016