Dr Michael Bosse
- Construction contracts
- Law of architects and engineers
- Real estate law
- Finance and banking law
Dr Bosse advises both principals and contractors in the areas of construction law and the law of architects and engineers in the drafting and development of contracts as well as the legal enforcement of their claims.
Further key areas are real estate law and law of finance and banking, in particular on questions of investment advice and the law governing payment transactions.
What others say
One of the most frequently recommended lawyers for construction law – Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers® "Germany's Best Lawyers 2020"
- Drafting of contracts in connection with the planning and execution of construction projects
- Construction and real estate legal advice for different communities, in particular contracts
- Project Consultancy for a contractor in the construction of various shopping centers
- Court representation of numerous municipalities regarding swap transactions
Further qualifications and memberships
- Lecturer at University of Siegen (Civil Engineering) starting in winter semester 2016/2017
- Seminars for Innovative Stadt GmbH of the Lower Saxony Association of Cities and Towns as well as for Institut KommunalplusBildung
- Seminars in cooperation with Chambers of Industry and Commerce
- Studied law at the University of Osnabrück with supplementary studies in economics, 2001 to 2006
- Research assistant to the Dean of the University of Osnabrück, Prof. Dr Hans-Jürgen Ahrens, 2006 to 2008
- Worked on research project "Unentgeltliche Verträge/Gratuitous Contracts" (Director: Prof. Dr. Martin Schmidt-Kessel), within the framework of the Study Group on a European Civil Code, 2007 to 2008
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf, 2008 to 2010
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2010
- PhD in comparative law in the area of the law of obligations at the University of Bayreuth, 2012