Dr Maximilian Jordan
- Construction contracts
- Law of architects and engineers
- Real estate law
- Plant engineering law
Dr Jordan advises principals and contractors on all questions of construction and real estate law. The consulting includes both the drafting of relevant project contracts and the contract management. He also represents clients out of court als well as in court proceedings.
- Studied law at Philipps-Universität Marburg, 2008 to 2013
- Additional qualification „Law and Economics“ at Philipps-Universität Marburg, 2010 to 2011
- Additional qualification in private construction law at Philipps-Universität Marburg, 2012 to 2014
- PhD on contract law, 2013 to 2015,
dissertation awarded with the construction-law research prize 2016 by Deutsche Baugerichtstag e.V.
- Research assistant at Philipps-Universität Marburg, 2013 to 2016
- Legal clerkship at the Regional Court of Marburg, 2014 to 2016
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2017