Dr Hendrik Schilder
- Public law
- Public funding and subsidy law
- Data protection law
Dr Schilder advises on all administrative law issues in connection with construction projects. Key areas are the legal support of complex procedures for the establishment of binding land-use plans for major construction projects such as shopping centres, commercial districts and public administration as well as advising on approval processes under emission control law.
In particular in the context of compliance audits, Dr Schilder advises on data protection law and on the performance of operator duties. He also carries out public law due diligence reviews on real estate transactions.
In the field of public funding and subsidy law he advises on the legally compliant management of publicly funded projects and defends beneficiaries against imminent grant reclamations.
What others say
Recommended for environmental and planning law – Legal 500 Germany 2019
- Bau- und Liegenschaftsbetrieb NRW on procedures for the establishment of a binding land-use plan for Campus West in Aachen
- Pierburg AG on the new build of a foundry and smelting plant subject to approval under the Federal Imission Control Act (BImSchG)
- Successful legal defence against a grant reclamation in the value of €1.5m for procurement law infringement
- Studied business administration at the FernUniversität Hagen, 1995 to 1996
- Studied law at WWU Münster, 1996 to 2001
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Hamm (including four-month seat at a law firm in London), 2001 to 2003
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2004
- PhD on construction law, 2006