Dr Florian Dressel
- Construction contracts
- Law of architects and engineers
- Real estate law
- Plant engineering law
Dr Dressel advises principals and contractors on all questions concerning private construction contracts and real estate law, including questions of contract design and contract management. He advises in particular with regard to liability for defects and claims for damages.
Further qualifications and memberships
- Member of Institute für Baurecht Freiburg im Breisgau e.V. (IfBF)
- Member of Deutschen Baugerichtstag e.V.
- Studied law at the Albert-Ludwigs-Universität in Freiburg and at the Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität in Bonn
- Research assistant at the University of Bonn, Institute for German and Rhenish Legal History, 2008 until 2012
- PhD on the history of intellectual property law in the 19th century
- Legal Clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Bonn, including stages at the German Consulate General in Scotland and the Federation of German Industries, 2012 until 2014
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2015