Dr Daniel Weidemann
- Procurement law
- Public funding and subsidy law
- Public law
Dr Weidemann advises public principals as well as bidders on all questions of procurement law. Aside from supporting public principals in proceedings under VgV, VOB/A and UVgO, he advises companies in procurement procedures (verifying procurement documents, offer documents and complaints). Representing clients in review procedures before procurement tribunals and procurement senates is a further key area of his practice.
Dr Weidemann supports beneficiaries in complying with funding obligations and defending grant reclamations in the event of non-compliance.
Moreover he advises municipalities and other public entities on all questions of public commercial law.
- Studied law at the University of Münster, 2008 to 2013
- Research assistant at the Chair of public law, especially administrative sciences, cultural and religious constitutional law at the University of Münster (Prof. Dr. Hinnerk Wißmann), 2013 to 2017
- PhD on Public Security Law in the context of major events, 2018
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf, 2017 to 2019
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2020