Dr Bernd Wust, LL.M.
- Construction contracts
- Project development and project management law
- Plant engineering law
- Finance and banking law
- Corporate law/M&A
Dr Wust advises on all questions of contract drafting, contract management and the enforcement and defence against claims in connection with construction and plant engineering projects. A key practice area is renewable energy, in particular onshore wind parks. A further key practice area is the provision of advice to open corporations. His clients include principals, construction companies and project developers as well as purchasers and operators of energy projects.
- Project advice on the planning and construction of numerous wind park projects
- Advising purchasers and sellers on the acquisition of wind parks
Further qualifications and memberships
- Lecturer at the Deggendorf Institute of Technology, departments: civil engineering, resources and environmental management
- Member of the Juristischer Beirat des Bundesverbandes Windenergie e. V.
- Studied law at the Universities of Freiburg and Granada (Spain), 1999 to 2005
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) at Columbia University, New York, 2007
- Research assistant to the Chair for Civil Law, Commercial and Employment Law and Legal Philosophy at the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (Prof. em. Dr Dr h.c. mult. Claus-Wilhelm Canaris and Prof. Dr Hans Christoph Grigoleit), 2007 to 2010
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Munich, 2008 to 2010
- PhD on securities law at the University of Freiburg 2010; Dissertation awarded with the Hochschulpreis 2010 des Deutschen Aktieninstitut e.V.
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2011