Dr Alexander Fandrey
- Procurement law
- Public funding and subsidy law
Dr Fandrey advises public principals and bidders on Europe-wide and national procurement procedures. Aside from supporting public principals in proceedings under VOL/A, VOB/A and VOF, he advises companies in procurement procedures (verifying procurement documents, offer documents and complaints). Representing clients in review procedures before procurement tribunals and procurement senates is a further key area of his practice.
Dr Fandrey also supports public principals in the implementation of the Collective Bargaining and Public Procurement Law (Tariftreue- und Vergabegesetz NRW or TVgG NRW) within the internal procurement guidelines.
What others say
Recommended as a 'next generation lawyer' for public procurement law – Legal 500 Germany 2019
Further qualifications and memberships
- Speaker at seminars and internal training courses on procurement law and in particular on the Collective Bargaining and Public Procurement Law (Tariftreue- und Vergabegesetz NRW or TVgG NRW)
- Studied law at the Universities of Düsseldorf and Gdansk,
2002 to 2008
- PhD on procurement law, 2009
- Research assistant for the chair for public law and administrative science with Prof. Dr Dietlein, 2008 to 2012
- Legal clerkship with the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf, 2010 to 2012
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2012