Dr Christopher Pape, LL.M.
- Construction contracts
- Law of architects and engineers
- Real estate law
- Finance and banking law
Dr Pape advises both principals and contractors in the areas of construction contract law and the law of architects and engineers in the drafting and development of contracts as well as the legal enforcement of their claims. Further key areas are real estate law and law of finance and banking.
- Studied law at the University of Münster, 2008 to 2013
- Master’s program in business law and tax law at the Ruhr-University Bochum, professorial chair of tax law, Prof. Dr. Roman Seer, graduation: Master of Laws (LL.M.), 2013 to 2014
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Hamm, 2014 to 2016
- Research associate at a local law firm in Münster, 2016 to 2018
- Research associate at the professorial chair of information-, telecommunication- and media law (ITM, public law department), Prof. Dr. Bernd Holznagel, LL.M., 2016 to 2018
- PhD in the area of company law at the Albert Ludwig University of Freiburg, 2016 to 2019
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2019