Dr Christine Janhsen, LL.M.
- Corporate law/M&A
- Corporate compliance
- Intellectual property and unfair competition law
Christine advises partnerships and corporations on all aspects of corporate law. Key areas of her expertise include structuring and establishment of companies as well as supporting companies in implementing compliance structures, conducting compliance audits and, if necessary, taking legal proceedings. Moreover, Christine assists with domestic and cross-border transactions (M&A).
Christine furthermore advises companies on all aspects of intellectual property law, in particular on designation rights and the law against unfair competition. This includes the review and legally compliant design of advertising measures.
Christine speaks German and English.
- Advising a company in the aviation industry on the acquisitaion of another company
- Advising UK based HENI Group on various strategic transactions in Germany
- Advice to a company active in the area of trading with chemicals in the context of the participation of a financial investor as atypical silent partner
- Advice to a company on a demerger of 22 properties and the restructuring of the operating business
- On-going advice on compliance matters to different subsidiaries of a DAX-company
- Numerous shareholder disputes in limited liability companies and partnerships including the liability of managing directors
- Studied law at Georg-August-University of Goettingen, 2002 to 2007
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) – Studies at University of California, Los Angeles, USA, 2008/2009
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Duesseldorf, 2010 to 2012
- Lawyer at Kapellmann since 2012
- PhD at University of Goettingen, 2014
- Specialist lawyer for commercial law and corporate law, 2016
- Lecturer at the IST-university for Management, 2016 to 2017