- Law of architects and engineers
- Construction contracts
- Insurance law
Mr Puschmann advises purchasers as well as contractors on questions of construction law and architects’ law. His key areas are the drafting of contracts, contract management and legal proceedings in and out of court including arbitration. Beyond that Mr Puschmann specializes on insurance law.
- Studied law at the University of Göttingen and the University of Palermo, 2004 to 2010
- Research Assistant at the University of Göttingen, Institute for Institute for General Theory of State and Political Sciences, Prof. Dr Werner Heun, 2010 to 2012
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court in Bremen with stations at Kapellmann, Hamburg and at the legal department of an international system engineering company
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2015