Dr. Anne Hoßfeld
- Employment law
- Corporate compliance
Dr Hoßfeld advises employers and employees on all issues relating to individual and collective employment law and represents them in and outside of courts. Her key practice focus is the establishment and drafting of employment contracts, their execution and termination, as well as the co-determination under the Works Constitution Act. Dr. Hoßfeld further advises companies on the occasion of restructuring measures and transactions regarding employment law issues.
In the past Dr Hoßfeld also served as Lay Judge at the Court for Employment Law in Wiesbaden and was a member of several conciliation committees (“Einigungsstellen”).
In the area of compliance Dr. Hoßfeld concerns herself with the drafting of compliance guidelines and their implementation in accordance with the requirements of the works constitution law.
Dr Hoßfeld has profound knowledge of domestic and international arbitration law and procedure as well as sports law.
Further qualifications and memberships
- Lecturer at the University of Zurich
- Member of DIS 40
- Studied law at the Universities of Mainz, Germany, and Geneva, Switzerland, 1999 to 2003
- Legal Clerkship („Referendariat“) at the Higher Regional Court of Koblenz including stages at leading employment associations, 2004 to 2006
- Legal counsel at the Employers' Association for the Chemical Industry, Wiesbaden, 2006 to 2009
- Research Assistant at the University of Zurich, Department of Civil Law and Civil Procedure, Chair of Prof. Dr. Ulrich Haas, PhD on the topic of extending arbitration clauses and forum selection clauses to non-signatory parties, 2010 to 2013
- Attorney- at-law in the dispute resolution practice of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP in Frankfurt, 2013 to 2015
- Attorney-at-law at Kapellmann since 2015