- Construction contracts
- Law of architects and engineers
- Real estate law
Ms Baureis advises principals and contractors on all questions of private construction and real estate law, from contract drafting to contract management as well as in litigious disputes before courts and arbitral tribunals. Moreover, she supports property development projects from project conception through structuring of the project to the implementation and owners corporations.
- Continuous counseling of a medium-sized company in private construction law
- Various remuneration processes an processes concerning defects
Further qualifications and memberships
- Lecturer at the Duale Hochschule Karlsruhe in civil law, 2012 to 2014
- Member of the Working Group on Construction Law at the German Lawyers´Association (ARGE Baurecht beim Deutschen Anwaltverein)
- Member of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Baurecht e.V.
- Lecturer on real estate law at the ISM International School of Management
- Studied law at the University Mannheim, 2004 to 2009
- Legal clerkship at the Court of Appeal Düsseldorf with a seat at Santander Consumer Bank AG and Kapellmann as well as CMS Hasche Sigle, 2009 to 2011
- Lawyer at a commercial law firm in Karlsruhe between 2011 and 2015
- Specialist lawyer for construction and architects´law since 2015
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwältin) at Kapellmann since 2015