Anna Woźniak, LL.M.*
Anna Woźniak advises companies as well as public bodies on specialized issues of EU law. Her key areas of expertise are EU State aid law and general EU law, including international trade law. Anna Woźniak also advises on questions of EU Competition law. She represents her clients primarily in proceedings before the European Commission.
- Legal studies at the Jagiellonian University, Cracow, Poland, 2007-2012 (incl. ERASMUS year at the Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria)
- Junior position with Ernst & Young, Warsaw, Poland, 2012-2014
- Senior position in the International Department of ICON Wirtschaftstreuhand GmbH, Linz, Austria, 2014-2016
- Master's Degree, LL.M. (Brussels School of Competition of University of Liège and Université Saint-Louis, Brussels, Belgium), Competition Law and Economics, 2017-2018
- At Kapellmann since 2017
* Graduated lawyer without bar admission