- Public law
Andreas Rietzler advises clients from the private and public sector on all questions of administrative law in the context of the realization of construction and large-scale projects. The focus of his work lies on construction planning law, monument protection and building regulations as well as on large-scale planning and environmental law (including nature protection, pollution control, environmental impact assessment). Expropriation and compensation law is a further key area of his practice.
- Studied law at the University of Konstanz, 2005 to 2010
- Research assistant at the Faculty of Law, University of Konstanz, Chair for Public Law and European Law, 2010 to 2013
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court (“Kammergericht”) of Berlin, 2013 to 2015
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at an international law firm, practice group Planning and Environmental Law, 2016 to 2018
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2018