- Construction contracts
- Law of architects and engineers
- Real estate law
Mr Berger advises principals and contractors on all questions of private construction and real estate law, from contract drafting to contract management as well as in litigious disputes before courts and arbitral tribunals. In addition, Mr Berger accompanies property purchases and sales.
- Studied law at the University of Potsdam, 2010 to 2015
- Official in charge at the Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture, 2015 to 2016
- Legal clerkship at the higher regional court of Brandenburg, 2016 to 2018
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2018